Cargo Cult Corporation has done work for University of British Columbia, Hughes Information Systems (Los Angeles),
Litton Systems Ltd. (Toronto and El Segundo), Northern Telecom, Southam Inc., Manulife Financial, Toronto Stock Exchange, Alias Research,
Reuters, CIBC World Markets and Belzberg.
Some representative projects include:
- Added spline brush and postscript font rendering capability to the Studiopaint 3d product for Alias Research.
- Added character animation graph capability to the Maya product for Alias Research.
- Added FAX store and forward capabilty to the Meridian PBX system for Northern Telecom.
- Developed post trade and nethouse system for Reuters.
- Developed trade ticker for Reuters to display trades for the Omega ATS using SOUP and ITCH protocols.
- Developed trade ticker for Reuters to display trades for the Liquidnet ATS using FIX protocol.
- Developed trade ticker for Reuters to display trades for the Instinet/CHI-X ATS using TSX Datalinx protocol.
- Developed market by order and market by price Web based order book for Reuters using TSX STAMP protocol.
- Developed Bridge/Telerate to IDN gateway for Reuters.
- Developed Microsoft SQL2000 DB interface to the Inventure Ranger securities and investment data warehousing engine for CIBC.
- Developed Option Volatility Monitoring System for CIBC.
- Developed Options Security Master for Belzberg.
- Developed a grammar based milter interface to sendmail to reject SPAM.
- Developed a SOAP interface to a FAX store and forward system.